Monday, June 16, 2003

Guess the Movie Quote #2 - Last Chance!!!

Well, I can't believe no one has gotten this one yet! I'll post the answer tomorrow if no one guesses it before then. Come on people - put on your thinking caps! What, do you have dysentary? Someone out there is paying attention-"Kid" finally got what had to be a very easy quote. He correctly identified my blog title as a reference to the famous coffee shop conversation about eating habits in "Pulp Fiction."

Okay, here's the next one - it's pretty easy, too, but I've got to lure you in. The first person to write in with the correct answer wins my undying gratitude by indicating they are reading this blog:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was
convincing the world he didn't exist."



Take a second and email me to make sure my new account is up and working.

No comments: