Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Movie News

Batman Begins Trailer Not Ready? An internet rumor may be squashed - it doesn't sound like the much-rumored BATMAN BEGINS trailer will be attached to the release of SPIDERMAN 2. It sounds like they are racing to get it completed in time to spool with the I ROBOT premiere. Instead - wait for it - you'll be treated to an extended trailer for CATWOMAN will run with the second Spiderman film. Oh, I can't wait.

Bridget Jones Diary 2 This Time it's Personal! Okay, that's not the real title-it's "Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason". The original cast is back and someone has seen a sneak preview of the film to be released this winter. Tedious Plot Summary from IMDB: "The story picks up four weeks after the first film, and already Bridget Jones is becoming uncomfortable in her relationship with Mark Darcy. Apart from discovering that he's a conservative voter, she has to deal with a new boss, strange contractor, and the worst vacation of her life."

Tarantino Casting for New Film? According to AICN, Kelly Carlson from Nip Tuck and Starship Troopers 2 was on the top morning radio station Tuesday here in Omaha, Nebraska promoting Nip Tuck's premiere. They asked her what was up next and she said that tomorrow, now today, she would be auditioning for Quentin Tarantino and that she was quite nervous. The DJs prodded her for what Quentin's next project is exactly that he's casting for but she told them she wasn't allowed to say.

12 comments:

jon said...

We are trying to find good movie clip to take the kids this weekend. Good movie clip reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World Vacations

doer said...

Just found your blog, it's great! I also have a web site related to Google Adwords ebooks and software.Thanks!

Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Disney World
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog

Best Wishes

I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just looking around the net for web sites related to long distance relationship and came across your blog. I was going to add a blog to my site, for long distance relationship and of course other related material, but I'm not sure if it would work.
I'm a bit worried about getting un-wanted 'rude' posts rather than ones related to long distance relationship on my site...... perhaps I just try it out - then you can come and post on it :)

Take care
Stewart

Chris said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers free ipod nanos related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

Johnny said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I have a adwords definitive google guide related website, which informs you about useful ebooks about how to use Google Adwords in a more skilful way